Introducing Jupiter by Hughes
Hughes have been providing hardware and network infrastructure since the satellite market established itself and their latest offering, ‘Jupiter’, is a culmination of all these years of experience. The Jupiter system has been developed with both industry leading performance and ease of installation in mind, so is well suited to both the broadband and enterprise markets.
A lot of power packed into a small package
Hughes has developed the Jupiter satellite modem to increase its power whilst reducing the size of the hardware. Below are just some of the many new features of the Jupiter system:
- A completely reworked and modernised web interface with a 4 step installation to activation process.
- Single IFL - reduced cable clutter with a single cable from the modem to the antenna.
- Gigabyte Ethernet – a standard for most modern network devices.
- Advanced router functionality (DNS caching, ACL, NAT etc)
- IPv6 ready
An efficient cost effective solution
Hughes has also been working hard to develop and improve the efficiency of the space link which has enabled us as operators to provide some amazing plans at unbeatable prices. Hughes have successfully adopted DVB-S2X ACM modulation, up to 32APSK, allowing the Jupiter system to achieve speeds up to 200Mbps.
Enterprise application support
Thanks to the hardware developments and improved efficiencies the Jupiter system is capable of supporting the most demanding of enterprise applications. Below is a list of the most popular applications:
- Data Trunking
- Remote Database Administration
- Remote Access and Administration
- Point of Sales (PoS) systems.
We have rolled out our Jupiter network with the highly capable Jupiter HT2000 satellite modem, you can download the full specification sheet HERE
With near global coverage, high throughput satellites (HTS), unbeatable pricing and world class support, join us to experience the future of satellite internet; get a quote today